-
August 26th, 2001, 08:17 PM
#121
Inactive Member
ohdearfuckinggodinheavenshutupalready
------------------
-
August 26th, 2001, 08:28 PM
#122
Inactive Member
do we have to? I love watching her go and go and go *LOL* ok......just for you..I'm done *S*
------------------
-
August 26th, 2001, 08:33 PM
#123
Inactive Member
why? *L*....no one ever listens to me anyway....
------------------
-
August 26th, 2001, 08:37 PM
#124
Inactive Member
well I will *L* I know it gets old to watch, I was just having some fun cranking her up, slow day for me *LOL* really, I'm done....*S*
------------------
-
August 26th, 2001, 09:19 PM
#125
-
August 26th, 2001, 10:59 PM
#126
Inactive Member
*LMAO*@ Leo...who misses the point every single time...sitting there defending herself ...Honestly too funny..*L*
So tell us Leo do you tape you and you're hubby when you guys have sex and let all your cyber boyfriends listen?
The next baby you have what cyber boyfriend gets the call from the hospital room?...TRASH...always have been always will be... 
I could go on and on...give it a rest bitch ..everyone knows how pathetic you really are...
MINNOW...Sorry..*G*
------------------
BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
-
August 26th, 2001, 11:13 PM
#127
Inactive Member
*laughs*
------------------
-
August 27th, 2001, 02:27 AM
#128
HB Forum Owner
God! i ate too much!!
*i'm gonna blow up.....
-
August 27th, 2001, 04:42 AM
#129
Inactive Member
you know what i find funny?
they said the same kinds of things about Cher and Madonna 
heidi, if you got laid once in a while.....i mean really got it given to you GOOD (cuz it's obvious that you havent been *L)....you just might turn into a human being! or at the very least not so nosey and jealous of everyone else's sexuality 
once again, my business.....not yours *G
and it's not as if i had phone sex right there in the hospital.....you know all about phone sex, i remember you telling me about that *G......anyway, i got lots of calls during that stay...a lot of people calling to congratulate me and to hear the baby's first sounds
.....that's something a mother never forgets, too....*sigh* it was so pleasant, i was able to talk to some online friends as well as real life ones and family......mel was on the phone with me just minutes after i gave birth! how bout that *G.......you won't ever find out just how special that is won't you? nah, cuz you know you're so selfish and devoid of any kind of HEART, you'll stop loving the kid when it grows out of that cute, innocent babyhood 
mel, go ahead and delete this if you want, since you got rid of what i said to clover back there.....but hey, she TOOK me there
-
August 27th, 2001, 04:53 AM
#130
Inactive Member
*LMAO*...I dont have kids because I dont have the time for them...I dont want them only to neglect them...I think the biggest crime in the world is children in homes where parents arent payin attention to them..but Its like preachin to the choir isnt it Leo
As fo my sex life...I gets me plenty ..dontcha worry you're fucked up little head over that girlie..*L*
BTW..When I do "get it really good" I dont feel the need to tape it for my net boyfriend..*LOL*
anyway..........Is this over yet..Or shall we start bringing out the really embarassing stuff...You never defended yourself against the taping of sex thing..should we elaborate on all that...or are we just goin to drop all this for a few months?...Up to you..
------------------
BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
[This message has been edited by heidi! (edited August 27, 2001).]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks